Monday, January 27, 2014

Exhibitions..Demos and Extra Workshops!

We are calling The Teme Valley Leisure Centre at Church Stretton tomorrow to change over some of the paintings,,,I hope we don't get the snow that's forecast!!It will be an interesting journey if it does!

I have an extra private workshop coming up one Sunday next month for one of my students who is arranging friends and family to come--looking forward to that very much!

I am also going to be doing a demonstration at The Severn Valley Country Park at Alveley nr Bridgnorth on Thursday May 15th at 7.30pm --9pm ish..I will be painting 2 oil paintings from start to finish in front of you... it will be a very entertaining evening -Promise!! Cost is just £5 and will include tea/coffee and cake..To book please ring 01746 781192

I will also be holding a painting workshop at the Severn Valley Centre on Mon 16th June when we will be painting Summer Day ..booking for this workshop is to be through me/my website www.paintingmyway.co.uk  time will be 10am -2pm

 We are doing our first market of the year-weather permitting on Sunday Feb 9th--lots of crafty things will for sale on all the stalls.

all in all a busy time coming up for us...


No comments: