Sunday, January 06, 2013

A Few New Changes!

As you will have noticed there are a few changes to the blog--Ive changed the colours around,,,,not sure if it will stay this way or be changed again yet!
I'm able to get bigger photos on here now as well, so that is good.
The other major change is what this little tiny gadget has made to me.Ive had my hearing aid for a month now and its really helping my tinnitus, it hasn't cleared it up completely but I'm getting more time 'quiet' now than I have in 16 months.I can also hear the TV and people talking better so good all round..its a tiny little thing--it can hardly be seen..fingers crossed it will help get rid of the tinnitus altogether!    Im also down to just 8mg steroids a day for the polymyalgia,,so am really pleased about that as well..It has been a bit up and down over the Christmas period but has settled down nicely again and with luck I will be cutting down to 7.5mg which is classed as a low dose very soon.  I only put on 1.5lb over Christmas when I went to weigh in at Slimming World--and when I went to weigh in last week I had lost that so its all going the right way...
 

No comments: