Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013

Well as 2012 comes to an end and we welcome the new year 2013 in its a time to reflect whats gone on during the last 12 months.. We have met loads of new people who have attended the Painting My Way workshops--most of them walked into the room pretty much convinced they would be my first failure and that they would never be able to paint a picture that would be any good.  How lucky am I to be able to prove them wrong...nobody knows how I feel when the most nervous of folk settle down within minutes and start to relax , making decisions for themselves where to place a wave or a tree...to know they go home feeling so good about themselves is priceless to me..  To my students who are not in the best of health -we wish you well and hope you have a better year next year..(((HUGE HUGS))) to you all.  We hope that next year will bring some better weather and the big shows we normally attend will run as usual--we missed out on 5 shows and I think numbers will be down in the workshops due to that..I pick up quite a few students at the shows...but saying that I also get lots of students coming back and bringing new students with them, so may not be too bad!  Some of the workshops are almost full already....There will be a few new workshops coming up...and of course all the old favorites will be run several times..  Well Im off to have a lovely roast beef dinner with my lovely Bill...along with one or two drinks to welcome in the new year....so we will see you all next year--will look forward to it very much indeed...The website has been updated and you can see where we will be -markets/shows etc -weather permitting  through to next Christmas. Workshops dates are done until Sept-so take a look ! www.paintingmyway.co.uk    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE XXX                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments: