Friday, November 02, 2012

Set Up At Bishops Castle....

The space at Bishops Castle SpArc'S where my solo exhibition is being held is just great!                                           Light and airy and loads of room on the panels to display everything!                                                                                      Me and Bill had spent days at home measuring out the space and deciding which paintings were going where...labelling and numbering each one,making sure each painting was 100% perfect and a doing a bit of touching up when  needed...
It really paid off---the photos do not do it justice..the lights are catching the twinkling stars on the Blue Moon painting..the middle of the 4 canvas poppy painting is showing up beautifully and the textures on the seascapes are looking good..
All melted wax paintings on this panel;.
This one called "Two Faced" always creates interest---there are 2 faces in the centre of the painting--and some people see more in other parts of it as well...

Lots of things to see in this one too,,,

Rose Garden..

Birch Tree Wall...

A good mix of my Birches paintings..

Some of my favourite subjects...


I haven't shown my Flames of Passion pictures for a while....I love how they look here!

Some of my workshop subjects shown here..

Some more of my subjects shown here..its such a lovely setting  here--will be calling by on Sunday to drop off some browsers!

No comments: