Friday, July 06, 2012

Cancelled :-((

We have had news that 2 shows we were going to attend have been cancelled due to the awful wet weather we are having at the moment...Bromyard Gala Sat 7th and Sunday 8th July which we were really looking forward to this weekend is completely waterlogged and we had the call this morning to say it was off---no surprises really...
then we were told that the Much Marcle show on Sat July 21st and Sunday 22nd has been called off as well.

We have however been able to get  a stall on Ludlow Market this Sunday 9th July on the Book and Craft market and again we will be there on the Sunday 22nd July so all is not lost....lets hope the weather clears up soon, its such a shame that they are cancelled after all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes at these shows

I have some lovely new greetings cards thanks to our lovely friend Lin...she has worked flat out to get me stocked up for the shows...I'm chuffed to bits with the new ones she has done--especially the 50 Shades Of Grey one...I'm sure it will be a best seller for me too!
You can find the new cards on my website here...http://www.paintingmyway.co.uk/a1-gallery2.asp?roomID=1459

No comments: