Friday, May 18, 2012

Doddington Friendship Club

I was back at the Doddington Friendship club on Tuesday to do a demo again, they enjoyed it so much last year they wanted me back for more.....I painted 2 different paintings for them this time----Winter Wonderland and Serenity.                                                                                                                                                                                         We took my daughter Becki along with us as she is about to have her baby anytime now.....We arrived at the demo to find we had left the bag with the photo albums, diary etc at home!  Then when I asked Bill to replenish my white oil paint on my palette during the demo we found that the box containing my oil paints had also been left behind at home as well!  After a panic lasting 2 milli-seconds I sorted the problem using the jar of medium I had mixed to coat the canvas with....it worked a treat to add the snow to the path and bushes. I painted both paintings in less than an hour and had several rounds of applause for doing so...
Doreen on the left won the Winter Wonderland painting and Mary won the  Serenity one---Mary was really lucky as she won the raffle last year too....
Its always a pleasure to go up Clee Hill--the views from there are just beautiful....

No comments: