Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bishops Castle Michaelmas Fair day 2

Hannah and Abby with their beautiful encaustic art paintings they did this morning at Bishops Castle....Ive had a lovely email tonight from Abby telling me how much she enjoyed it and she cant wait to come to paint in one of my workshops...I cant wait to see her again....and maybe she will be bringing Aunty Suzanne with her as well!
some of the wonderful old steamers on  display..
there is nothing quite like the sight and smell of the old steam engines--although I didn't get to see them at all this time as I was busy in the marquee!
I got some lovely photos again today on the way to the show...
Bill reversed the van back to the gate so I could take a photo of these lovely little jersey calves...aren't they little beauties?
triple trouble!
sooooo cute!
the view from the showground as we were leaving--some stunning clouds......that's it now for the big shows--we are still doing the usual Wednesday and  some Sundays...I'm going to be busy with the usual Saturday workshops and I have some extra ones to do as well as a few extra ones and some more demos as well.It will be Christmas before we know it--cant believe how quickly the year is flying by!

No comments: