Sunday, April 24, 2011

Market

We were up at 6.30am this morning to go down and set up at the market for the green and craft fair--Maureen whose daughter had a stall there came along to say hello-Maureen has been to 7 workshops. I was doing an encaustic demo and Maureen just loved it--she ended up having a go--and bought the last encaustic set I had left. Im sure we will be seeing some of her new encaustic art work when she comes to class next Saturday!
The lull before the storm--it was hectic all day on the market---loads of interest in the workshops-I must get on and do some more dates for them soon.One of my ''must do's''  for this week. I will try and sort out the dates up til September!
I always paint while there--and this little 8in x 10in oil painting was soon done.A passing lady spotted it and fell in love with it-and even though she knew it was wet she had to have it! So Bill disappeared into the back of the van and came out with a cardboard  box to put it in so they could get it home safely!
we went to my brothers and his family for a BBQ after getting packed up.We had a lovely time there--here are my lovely daughter Becki and her partner Wayne enjoying a beer and the sunshine!
this little chap was busy catching a huge worm while we were eating--must have some babies nearby! All in all a lovely -if long day! Tomorrow we are off to Tenbury Boot Sale--its always a good one, then we will be seeing our youngest little grandson Ollie-so another good day in store for us!

No comments: