Sunday, October 18, 2009

We have arrived

Well we have arrived at our first destination -Bournemouth--it was further than I had thought-155 miles from home. We stopped off for a beautiful Sunday Lunch at the Travellers Rest near Newent ,Gloucester-they had had just uncovered the meats and the roast beef was well cooked on the outside-as we were first in queue I was asked if I wanted the outside bits----I didnt need asking twice! It was delicious -brown and tasty-just how I like it!
All the veg were freshly cooked and the horse radish sauce was some of the best Id ever tasted.

We are just relaxing with a nice bottle of bubbly and having look at the menu to see what we will be having this evening--
tomorrow we are off on the second leg of our trip-on round to Rye--calling en-route at a gallery that sells my work!

No comments: