Thursday, October 08, 2009

New Bag!


A while ago I bought some material off Ebay-just because it had cats who were also artists on there!
I didn't know what I was going to do with it when I bought it-just knew I liked it!

Anyway I mentioned it passing to a dear friend of mine who is 98 years old--Wyn said bring it down and I will make you a bag with it-went to see her on Monday and she had done it bless her!
Its ideal for taking to the market-I can put my purse, phone and other bits and pieces in there so its really handy!
She is marvellous-she cooks every day- she makes jams, cakes etc--I never come from there empty handed-there is always an apple pie or jar of jam to bring home whenever I see her.
I took her some blackberries last week and this week they were turned into jam and apple and blackberry pies!
She is a star -not long ago she made a cake for her daughters 50th wedding anniversary- she had also made her wedding cake--there are not many who could say the same thing is there?

No comments: