Monday, October 04, 2010

Sunday Workshops

I have come to the conclusion that I need to start looking at adding a few extra workshops into my diary--Janet who came to yesterdays workshop along with her 2 daughters rang today while I was at the private class.She wanted to join the Mellow Moods class on Nov 20th with her daughters-but I'm full--so she has booked them all into the Jan class. They have also booked into the Sunshine After The rain class on Oct 30th  so I'm now fully booked on that one too.
I am fully booked on the rest of this years classes except the Sunflowers Nov 6th and the Birches on Dec 4th.
I have also had quite a few people tell me that they work on Saturdays so a Sunday workshop will be ideal for those.

I am going to see if the room at Helena Lane is available for use on a Sunday-if it is I will be offering a Sunday workshop occasionally --probably once a month--I will update here when I know the situation about the room.
Watch this space!

No comments: