Monday, October 11, 2010

Latest Work--Silver Birch Trees

I have been hard at work getting some new paintings done --this one I'm really pleased with.
Ive had the idea for a while now but has lacked the time to do it as Ive been so busy with classes and demos etc.
Anyway Ive now got it done--and it works well--I have used a lovely metallic silver  paint to do the birch trees-it does not show up well in the photos unfortunately!
The light catches the paint and gives it a great 3 D effect.
Each canvas measures 12in x 24in and I have painted all the sides--it has been coated with 3 layers of varnish to protect it.
The paintings are £200 including P+P in the UK-if you are outside the UK please get in touch with me for details
www.paintingmyway.co.uk
I have logged this art work with www.protectmywork.com

No comments: