Thursday, September 03, 2009

Some Beautiful Photos To Paint-when I get time!



There have been some beautiful skies of late -one of the most spectacular was last Saturday morning when we were driving to Onslow Park Steam Fair. It was truly a mackerel sky-the lines were perfect-and when the fluffy clouds were underneath the lines it just didn't look real!
The dead tree is on the way to Clee Hill and is a tree just waiting to be painted-when I get chance!

I love the silhouette of St. Laurence's church that I took one night while in the car, with Bill driving of course-it must be one of the most photographed church in the contry I would think!
I love the one I took while travelling over the Severn Bridge-the lines are amazing! please note --I have copyrighted all of these photos- with www.protectmywork.com










No comments: