Monday, September 28, 2009

I Painted That

Im pleased to tell you that my dear friend Ros Callender who lives in Scotland has started to teach art to students in her ''I painted that'' classes --- some of you might remember that Ros joined me in class here in Ludlow last year after we had all been on holiday together in Glastonbury-
Ros is a natural when it comes to teaching the wet on wet technique- and she now has her website www.ipaintedthat.co.uk
up and running.
Ros also runs the very popular www.affordablebritishart.co.uk
website on which artists can create their very own website on which to sell their paintings-I have sold lots of my work off there-the most recent being on Saturday when Birch Tree Pool sold from there!
We wish Ros lots of luck with her new venture-not that she will need it-she is one very talented lady and Im sure it will be lots of fun for both Ros and her Students xxx

No comments: