Sunday, November 25, 2007

Steve Machin -a brilliant artist
























































We have had the pleasure of being alongside Steve Machin and his wife at lots of local craft fairs over the past year or so. He is so talented its unreal. I have taken the photos of his work today to show you all the sort of thing he does.
He doesn't yet have have his own website, but hopefully he will do very soon--I have pointed him the direction of www.mrsite.com which is a very easy to use website which enables you to create your very own website for around £40.
Steve does the most beautiful pencil and charcoal drawings for an amazing price-I don't know how he does it to be honest--if you are interested in having him paint your loved one or your pet prices start at around £50---you can see just how talented he is at this sort of thing.His wildlife pictures are just beautiful and wont break the bank-- If you want to contact him please get in touch with me at enquiries@paintingmyway.co.uk
or ring me on 01584 872013 or 07800902488 and I will pass on his details to you.

No comments: