Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!









I cant believe my son Jim is 30 today.

As usual I had some problems for him to sort out on the lap top!!!


He called round last night with his girlfriend Kerry and then my daughter Beckie and her boyfriend Wayne called by too, so it was great to have everyone together and have a chat!

Paddy loved it cos he could terrorise poor Beckie who's scared of him!!
ON A SADDER NOTE------
Today we had another funeral to attend, this time at Hereford crematorium-funny until Rita's cremation just over a week ago I had never been to a cremation, now Ive been to 2 in less than 2 weeks.
Fred the husband of my old friend Gladys passed away suddenly last week, so we went to say our goodbyes.
We called back via Leominster to drop off some posters and invites to the private viewing for Carole who has attended 10 painting sessions along with daughter Hayley.
We met her new puppy, a beautiful pattendale x jack russell puppy.
Sharleen- another of my students had given her some advice about training her and it had worked really well, she no longer nips at Caroles nose!!



No comments: