Friday, November 30, 2007

Mucking Fuddle 2




I have been working on the latest in the 'manic series' of abstract art today.
I am really pleased with ''Mucking Fuddled 2'' The vibrant colours really stand out from the black background.
This latest one is painted on a very deep edge box canvas, the sides have been left plain black for the contemporary feel.
Shades of blues, purples, greens, and yellows mingle and merge with each other, its hard to see where one starts and another stops.
It measures 28 in x 20 in but it could be hung vertically instead of horizontally if you prefer.
I have signed it on the side instead of the front so it can be hung as YOU prefer!!.
The price of this art work is £200 including P+P in UK. If you are outside Uk please get in touch for details.
It will be ready for posting after 15th Dec. I send all my work by special delivery, it is trackable , insured and next day delivery.

No comments: