Saturday, November 03, 2007

From Small Acorns







While we were doing the class this morning, one of my old students called by with her paintings to put into the 'From Small Acorns'exhibition.The lucky thing is going on holiday for a month and wont be here for the private view so she dropped them with me today.
The top 2 paintings she has done in classes, the bottom one she has done at home using the method I taught her.
Its very effective.
I have encouraged students to paint at home and to enter the paintings done without my instruction, into the exhibition-It will make very interesting viewing for everyone.This student has done very well-she has sold 3 of her paintings done in class with me--the last one sold for £180 --she had priced it high as she didnt really want to sell it-but someone liked it so much they paid the money for it--a great buzz for her!!

No comments: