Friday, November 02, 2007

All Is Well

Death is nothing at all I have only slipped away into the next room
I am I and you are you whatever we were to each other that we still are
call me by my old familiar name speak to me in the easy way which you always used
put no difference in your tone wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow
laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together pray smile, think of me, pray for me
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was
Let it be spoken without effort without the trace of a shadow in it
Life means all that it ever meant
it is the same as it ever was there is unbroken continuity why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am waiting for you somewhere very near just around the corner
All is well
Thanks to my mate Sha for sending me this.

No comments: