Monday, November 19, 2007

Wyevale Garden Centre






















I have rarely had the chance to paint in such tropical surroundings as I did yesterday at Wyevale Garden Centre, Hereford.
We had lots of space down by Santa's grotto which will be opening on 24th Nov.
It was very busy there all day, although the weather was absolutely atrocious all day, very heavy rain which later turned to snow.
I sold Winter Wonderland which was very apt!
I have to paint another now because that is one of the class subjects and I need one to take along to the class for people to see what they will be painting!
I may not do the craft fair on thursday on Ludlow market-I will be watching the weather forcast very close on Wednesday.If it looks at all iffy I will stay at home.Its not worth getting cold and wet for if its going to be quiet.
I am in the College on Saturday and Sunday for the medieval fair-always a busy time in Ludlow.

No comments: