Thursday, September 02, 2010

Stormy Skies and Summer Days l and ll

























Stormy Skies is on its way to Detroit USA after being bought by a lovely american lady who thought it was awsome after spotting it on my stall yesterday on Ludlow market!
She also loved the encaustic demonstration I gave her along with 5 encaustic wax cards.
She was amazed by the quick results I got with the iron and she will be sourcing the irons and waxes when she gets back there next week and keeping in touch with me about it.
Bill wrapped it up well and the painting will be travelling as hand luggage on the plane!
I also sold one of the smaller Summer Day paintings yesterday and the other one at Onslow-so I have to get another one done as a demo for the workshops coming up at Craven Arms Art Walk on the 11th Sept.

No comments: