Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Well Done Trine!


I had a lovely surprise this morning when the postman came-there was a parcel from Norway containing a book from my friend Trine.
I knew she was working on the book and had got it published but to see it for real was just great. Its called Small and Beautiful and contains photos of tiny creatures and text she has applied to them.Its a fascinating little book and she should be feeling very proud of herself.
We met a couple of years ago when Trine came over here to paint in some of my classes. She stayed as a house guest for a week, and we had a lovely time together, The photo is from then , so its a little out of date-we have both altered a lot since then!
We have stayed in touch since then regularly and Trine has her own blog where she shows and sells her work-take a look at http://mtv65.blogspot.com/ her work is very good and so different. Its unique to her and I hope it stays that way.

No comments: