Monday, May 25, 2009

Class of 16th May-African Dream



















Diane drove from Liverpool to join us on Saturday!

We had a lovely time .Diane has been doing watercolours and found the freeness this method brings a refreshing change!
Sandra had never painted anything before and was looking forward to her first painting session.

Jan has been once before and was looking forward to trying acrylics after already trying the oils.She preferred the acrylics and is coming again to paint Mystical Moon.
As usual we had 3 completely different paintings as everyone personality's came out on the canvas!
As soon as the class was finished we rushed home to get ready for the next few days of our holiday at Weston Super Mare!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane
Its amazing to see your blog just looked at it today as I have had a busy Bank Holiday with the family.
I realy enjoyed the class and I have passed your cards to some of my friends. Margaret from Northwich Cheshire is keen to come to your Saturday classes so she will be getting in touch.
I will definitely be coming again as I really enjoyed the whole experience and you are a really good teacher. My painting is on my lounge wall and has been much admired. Thank you so much for letting me get over the fear of trees!!
I do hope that you and Bill have had a relaxing holiday in Weston Super Mare. Kindest regards,Diane