Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Stands

My stands that we have been using for years on the craft markets have been getting tattier and tattier over time-there is only so much damage that the black paint can hide!
I have splashed out on some new stainless steel ones that will look smarter and be easier to lug around the country.The old ones were heavy and cumbersome but have served us well.
I have 12 like the one shown here, they will be joined up in sets of 2's -There will be a variety of ways we can have them, so very adaptable.
I have bought a roll of black material to put behind them so the background will still be basically be black.
The paintings hang lovely on them-brilliant service from the firm I bought them off-ordered at 2pm and delivered next morning.
Cant wait to try them out at the next craft fair!

No comments: