Thursday, May 14, 2009

Market














After an early start the weather wasnt as bad as forcast and we managed to get set up in the dry!
It wasnt very busy most of the time, but we met some lovely people there-earlly on a couple called by the stall-Ding Li Hua just loved my work-she came into the stall and looked at every painting-she paints herself using chines brush technique but have used nothing like I do.
We had a long chat and off they went to look around Ludlow--a short time later she was back--I had to come and see you again she said! Her partner came and found her and she insisted on having her photograph taken with me on her camera , so got one on mine as well! She enjoyed seeing the encaustic art being done, and wants a kit when I get some more irons, she left me with her name address and phone number to stay in touch with her-she lives in Llandudno in Wales and they have a camper van, so will be looking at the sites I have got on my website with the view of coming to classes!
Paula who has the stall opposite selling beautiful shawls and wraps has a 50th birthday today, so she had a suprise when she turned up to find a balloon and a beautiful flower arrangment off some of the girls on market.

No comments: