Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year

Well its here, we are starting to get back to normal at last.
I have really enjoyed the break but cant wait to get started again.
I have my first private student coming this Saturday--she dosent know anything about it and wont until she dropped at my doorstep!!
Her friend Ally has done this several times-she just tells them to wear old clothes and she will take them for their Christmas present-they dont have a clue whats happening until I open the door and invite them in-its great fun to see their faces when they realise they are going to be painting a picture!
So watch this space to see what she does on Saturday!!

Im off to wrap up my sisters birthday pressie now----Happy Birthday for tomorrow Sharon xxxx--its not that bad being 37--honestly!!

No comments: