Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Alveley Ladies Guild Demo

We were at Alveley Ladies Guild last night to give a Painting My Way Demo...it wasn't the biggest audience Ive ever had but that didn't make it any less fun to do ! It was a lovely cosy room and I was able to set up my paintings around the room and the smaller ones on the table by me..
The Summer Day painting is always a popular one with people..
I did the 2 paintings in an hours as usual....lots of interesting questions from the ladies while I was painting as well...
Lynn won the Summer Day painting and Beryl The Waterfall..I hope they managed to get them out to the cars OK without getting them wet!  It was pouring down when we left...called at a great chippy in Bridgnorth called the Seagull on the way home---the fish and chips were to die for!

No comments: