Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welland Steam Rally, Nr Malvern

I cant believe how quickly the year has gone by since we were at Welland Steam Rally .
We are off there again on Thursday-the show runs on Fri, Sat and Sunday. There will be lots going on there for all of the family.

I will be in the craft marquee on all 3 days painting in oils, acrylic and encaustic wax.

I have stocked up with my new greetings cards ready for this busy event--Lin who does them for me got 100 in the post to me--she has done some lovely new ones that sold out last week on Ludlow market.
I must get some photos on here of them.Lin makes a beautiful job of them for me.
We are staying in The Abby hotel in nearby Malvern instead of taking the caravan--I thought it was a better idea after having my operation so recently.

There is no electric hook up for the caravan at the show , and the hotel has a great deal on with a 'body and soul break' so we will combine the work and holiday.

Take a look at the steam rally website for more details of whats going on there.
www.wellandsteamrally.co.uk

No comments: