Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Getting ready !

We are on the Book and Craft market this Sunday, on Castle Square, Ludlow.The weather forcast is not to bad so fingers crossed.

I will have to get organised before then as we go on holiday on Monday!
Im really looking forward to it-the hotel has its own indoor pool so maybe we will get some swimming in to.
We have got a seaview from our room which will be great-Im sure I wil get loads of inspiration while there.

Im busy printing out notes for my daughter and her partner Wayne who are pet sitting--there is so much to remember with so much live stock to look after. The 2 parrots, one cat, a tank full of tropical fish and a large pond too.

Im printing off all the likes and dislikes of them all and laminating them-it will be handy for when we go away again in August and my friend comes to look after them all.
Jean cant wait to stay and look after the pets.I show her the most recent videos of Jake talking on my phone every week when I see her and she laughs her head off, Im sure she will be teaching him some new words.
It will be interesting to see what new things Jake learns when we are away next week, last time they had him he was talking just like Becki when we returned!
Oh well back to the list making!

No comments: