Friday, July 18, 2008

Ludlow Art Society Summer Exhibition

I am sorting out which paintings I am entering into this years Ludlow Art Society Summer Exhibition.
Its difficult to decide which ones I am putting in--I know I will be entering some of my Black and White Birch Trees, and one of my Manic series, but the other 3 I'm undecided on! I have never seen any encaustic art in the exhibition before so maybe I will put one of my big wax paintings in too.
The exhibition runs from Saturday August 16th until Monday 25th August. Its being held as usual at the Harley Centre, Ludlow College, Castle Square, Ludlow, Shropshire.
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend the private viewing as we will be away doing a big craft event at Tern Valley, I'm sure I can get someone to go along on my behalf---one or two of my students maybe!

No comments: