Friday, July 25, 2008

New Commission














































Its funny how things come about--I have had a lady contact me for a commission after she saw my posting on a campsite forum!
She emailed me and we have now spoken on the phone about what she wants.
Its being left up to me in the main but she wants it to be an abstract based on natural things like plants.
Her dining room is in neutural colours so I can go to town with the colours I use.
I think I have plenty of inspiration here to go on!
We have just planted out some plants we bought at the boot sale last sunday---had some real bargains-- a tray of succulents for £3, and some other trailing ones chucked in for nothing
We had bought some more in pots the week before and I have been out with the camera on macro mode taking photos to inspire me for this commission.

No comments: