Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big Brown Birch Trees


This painting is now finished--Ive never had one that was finished so many times!
It has been declared finished at least 4 times over the past week--then I looked at again and decided it needed tweaking a little.
I am really happy with it now Ive added some more birch trees in the left hand corner.
Its a big piece of work measuring 3ft square, all the sides are painted and its ready to hang. I am entering it into the Ludlow Art Society Exhibition next month so it is reserved for the time being.
The cost will be £300 .
I am still deciding which others are going in to the exhibition-and I keep changing my mind! I will have to decide soon because the entry forms have got to be in by the 1st August.
The painting has been logged with www.protectmywork.com

No comments: