Sunday, March 29, 2015

Birch Tree Workshop

Huge apologies to everyone in the Birches Workshop on March 14th--as you know I was very poorly that day--with hindsight I should have cancelled the class maybe..I have only really felt better the last couple of days--and now  the awful chest infection seems to have gone! I'm really behind with my blog, the longest I have ever missed doing it for..but will catch up again in the next few days with luck!!  We had wonderful results from everyone--you would never be able to pick out the first time students from the more experienced ones from the paintings.

Love the autumn colours...

Cathy wanted to add some bluebells-and it worked really well...

wonderful results--and second time for both of them...

love these paintings..well done ladies!

No comments: