Sunday, September 02, 2012

Latest Exhibition

We went over to Church Stretton Leisure Centre this morning to set up my latest solo exhibition...its a great venue with lovely natural light.
I had the measurements of the available space and was able to map out on paper what was going where..
was very pleased with how it all looked...Bill measured everything accurately and got the pictures up quickly and neatly..
plenty of room fro all the information about me and the workshops as well..
From there we went on to The Plough at Shifnal...the landlady had asked me to do a solo exhibition there in Dec so we decided to go and suss it out..we had a lovely Sunday lunch there! But after seeing the space available and considering the distance from home Ive decided not to do it...I would have to paint smaller paintings to fit the space available as being an old black and white building there isn't any large areas to hang in and 99% of my art is on big canvas..so I will give this one a miss...I just don't have time to get enough smaller paintings done.....

The Plough---lovely place-full of old beams...

Centre
we had a visit off our Tommy with his daddy later when we got home....Tommy is growing so fast....getting chunkier by the minute love him!

No comments: