Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kinver Show JUne 2012

We did Kinver Show on Sunday--a first for us--and we will definitely be doing it again next year...the organisers gave us 2 gazebos so I had plenty of space in which to demonstrate.I painted all day in oils,acrylics and also encaustic wax which proved to be very popular as the public were able to have a go as well..
My new shelves were very useful and I was able to get a lot of my small paintings on them..
My apologies to Thomas--I had promised to get the pics on here yesterday--but its been very hectic so didn't get done until now! Thomas did a fantastic picture--he had fish, several horses heads and loads of other things appearing in the melted wax...
Sales of paintings were very good as well...the Summer Day painting above was sold....
as was this yellow ochre  version....alone with  some of the smaller paintings I had on the stall.....
Carl had watched me demonstrating earlier in the day and came along for a go--he loved it!
On the way home Bill stopped the van so I could get some snaps of some poppies I had spotted on the way to the show.....I'm very pleased with how the photos  turned out and have logged them with www.protectmywork.com    prints will be available very soon off my website......there will be several versions of the one shown here.
Bill had a lovely surprise when he opened  his Fathers Day cards and found this one off his latest grandchild Tommy.....made his day!

No comments: