Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Craft Market




My new aprons I had especially embroidered with my logo for the classes arrived today.
We met the company at the Tern Valley event and ordered them then.
I'm very pleased with the quality of them, they are completely adjustable, to suit everyone, the embroidery looks great against the black background!
Ive stocked up with my bags as well, I ran out of the bigger ones at the Onslow Park event,so was hopeing they would arrive in time for tomorrows craft market--the encaustic sets fit in them a treat!
Im looking forward to tomorrow--the weather forcast is not bad and the towns is still full of visitors, so we should have a busy day.
Bill has been busy most of the day varnishing all of the acrylic paintings, they will be dry enough to take with us. Will pack them tomorrow to make sure the varnish is dry!
Ive got a lot more of the trio of sunflowers done too--Im really pleased with it and so is Karen who commissioned it.
It works lovely on the blue background!
Yesterday I had a day of all sorts--finished off a couple of paintings, altered a few that had been niggling me and got some more of the newsletter ready to send.
A busy day-could have stayed in bed this morning!

No comments: