Monday, September 01, 2008

Commissions




I have another 2 commissions to do.
Karen who recently purchased a small poppy painting off me has requested "A Trio Of Sunflowers " but with a blue background instead of the vivid green to match her kitchen.
I made a start on that one yesterday and have emailed her the background so far---It started OK and then dryed a lot darker than I wanted, so had to mix another lot of paint to get the correct colour--cornish blue!
She loves it so far!
She got in touch today to say she loves Poppy Delight and could I reproduce it again for her, this time using a more orange red that will suit her colour scheme.
Luckily she lives fairly local to us and will be able to pop in at the weekend to see how her paintings are progressing.I will continue to email her the photos but there is nothing like seeing it in the flesh so to speak!
I will be painting all day tomorrow, tonight Ive spent updating my websites and catching up with the latest newsletter.
I didn't realise just how time consuming doing the newsletter would be--but have had such a good response from everyone who receives it that I will continue with it.
Just have to remember to keep making notes each day of things to add to it!
If you would like to be added to the list to recieve the newsletter please get in touch via the website http://www.paintingmyway.co.uk/

No comments: