Thursday, July 19, 2007

Todays Class




Here is todays student Penny.What a great painting Penny!!!
This is her third visit to me and we have become firm friends!
She bought me a beautiful gift of some silver earrings--she knows exactly my taste-they are what I would have chosen for myself!
She runs a lovely jewellery shop in the grounds of Ludlow Castle, called Astra Gems.
She sells the most beautiful things there, and always stops by for a chat when we are on the market, as its on her way to her shop.
We have a lot in common and are so on the same wave-length its unreal! We are going to have a girlie painting night at her place with some more friends some time in the future, I cant wait!!!
Her hubby is very much like my Bill--kind, caring and very helpful-as well, they will get on as well as me and Penny do!

No comments: