Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Latest Painting ---Tribal Dance


This another of my latest works. Its called Tribal Dance.
It measures 80cm x 70cm and is painted onto staple free box canvas.
The price of this painting is £150 including P+P in UK .
If you are outside the Uk please get in touch.
It is created using layers of acrylic and oil paint.
The sides have been left black.
Beautiful shades of blues, purples , greens and white mingle and merge in the geometric patterns.
I have sold several paintings like this in the past and I thought it was time to start doing some more abstract work.
Something I have to be in the mood for--
I have really enjoyed myself today-Bill was around and in and out while I was painting-he has made a start sorting out the garage-we will need the room for when the BIG decorating plurge starts soon!!!!!!!

No comments: