Friday, July 20, 2007

What A Day!!!!!

I have spent most of the day on the computer sorting out all my sales off ebay. I decided to sort out my clothes that have become too big since I lost weight, and sell them on ebay--they all finished last night and today--amazing what they have fetched!!!!!!
Trouble is Im a bit rusty when it comes to ebay so my dear sis has had to come round tonight to sort out a couple of things,now we have got paypal sorted things will be a bit quicker next time!
I have loads more stuff to go on there--trouble is I havent much time to do it all-my Beckie is moving house tomorrow-we have class -all being well and Im on the craft market on Sunday, so will have a busy time next week doing it all!

We have had torrentual rain here all day again, everywhere is flooded and I have had a couple of tomorrows students ring up worried they wont make it because of the flooding.We will have to wait and see--several of them have quite a distance to drive and at the moment Ludlow is more or less cut off from the outside world!

No comments: