Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stormy Poppies Workshop Aug 20th

Emma was painting for the very first time today--a few nerves to start with which is quite understandable--but soon settled down and we had lots of laughs and banter between all of them!
Ade was also a bit nervous....but he did a cracking picture and after tagging his pictures on facebook tonight asked what the family thought of his painting--he said they didn't believe he had painted it!
Sally has dabbled with acrylics and oils at home..but never painted like this before...she tended to fiddle a bit---when I turned my back...but she soon got the dark paint she added to the sky toned down again!
James came to me a couple of years ago and painted Emerald Woods along with his step dad.We met again at Tenbury Show recently and he booked on the spot for today's workshop. His nan and grandad were very impressed when they came to collect him--I think maybe we may have another new student or 2 in the future..
Ade, Emma, Sally and James with their finished paintings.....I have added them to Facebook as well--if you want to join me on face book just look up Painting My Way on there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always a fantastic job - the paintings look great, well done all, and well done Diane.