Friday, August 12, 2011

Quieter Week....

After the hectic week with all the shows last week it was lovely to have a quieter week this week.......so I caught up with some painting and up-dating of my websites! I have lots of small paintings-- 8in x 10in that I do as demonstration pieces at shows and markets..all are going onto my various websites tonight-hopefully!
8in x 10in oils
"Serenity" 8in x 10in  oils
"Serenity" ll 8in x 10in oils
"Yesterday" acrylics 10in x 8in
"Poppy Fields" oils 8in x 10in
8in x 10in oils
10in x 8in  acrylic "Yesterday"
I love these duck egg blue shades....it isn't showing up quite the right colour on the photos though---its 16in x 20in oils and is being entered into the Ludlow Art Society exhibition next week...
This diptych is also for the exhibition--great fun to do--fingers crossed it dries in time for next Friday now! Each canvas is 12in x 24in .I have used sand and gravel to create the beach, and oils for the rest of it...Its called "Lifes A Beach" again the colour isn't showing true to life---the sea is a typical British grey/green/blue in the painting-but showing up more blue.
Black Pool is another entry--a monochrome forest scene 16in x 20in --I can see loads of strange faces and animals in this painting--can you?

No comments: