Saturday, May 31, 2008

Todays Class




We had a real laugh as usual today in class, everyone except Wendy (2nd on left in pic) had been before.
Wendy is 'mad Michelles' friend!!!. When I said to her ''no-one will belive you have painted that painting first time in less than 4 hours''she replied ''I cant belive Ive painted it myself!!''
She seemed to find it really easy and got on with it all with no visable nerves!!
Michelle was presented with her 'advanced students brooch' today.
All students that attend my classes 6 times receive an appropriate brooch-the gents get a palette one complete with little brushes and little tubes of paint hanging from it and the ladies get a charming little lady painting away on her easel.
Chris and Pauline have been 3 times now and really love the relaxed atmosphere, they went away with joining forms to join the SAA and also a full kit of artists materials-including a table easel, paints, brushes and palette knives.
The few things that I haven't in stock at the moment they can order from the SAA and will be delivered on Monday.
I also gave them a copy of the Painting My Way techniques that I have printed off for all my students to give them a helping hand when starting to paint at home.
Michelle was also going home to do some more paintings too, will be interesting to see how she does.
We will see Michelle again next week, maybe she will bring along some of her work that she has done at home.

No comments: