Saturday, May 03, 2008

Todays class





We had a great time today in class! It was laughs from the word go!
As you can see from the photos, we had one unruly student who kept playing up!!
Ron was the only first time student today and he soon settled down after reassurances from everyone else that he would be fine!
Jane managed to join us again-and was really happy with her pic until she put in the suns rays, I showed her how to get rid of them and all was well.
I stocked her up with painting materials when she had her one to one on Wednesday--the few things I didn't have I gave her a list to go shopping at The Range in Kidderminster,just a couple of brushes and an easel were what she was short of.
She phoned this afternoon while she was there at The Range to check she was getting the right things --all my students know that if they are in any doubt about anything they can ring me anytime and ask! Whether its about technique or materials I am always here to answer their queries.
Michelle had to leave a bit earlier than everyone else-she had a new grandchild to go and see in Northampton, so she is not in the final photograph.!
Bill from Shrewsbury was using his 3rd gift voucher that he received from his wife--he loves the different techniques that he has learnt in each class.
Kay recieved her advanced artists brooch for attending 6 classes-she was thrilled with it!
I will finish the update tomorrow because we have little Holly her for the weekend and she is fast asleep in the room I have the computer in!


No comments: