Monday, May 12, 2008

Nat A Tat at the Craft Market







My sister in law Jan called by in the morning of the transport show along with my niece Natalie otherwise know as Rat a Tat or Nat a Tat!
Natalie is just 11 years old and normaly she loves to just have a go at the encaustic art, she did a couple of these melted wax paintings, then went off with her mum for a look around in the castle.
I got a call a from Jan a bit later to ask if Nat could have a go at the oil painting. she had been gagging to have a go when I was painting earlier!
They arrived shortly after , and I went through the different stages of the painting on my canavs paper and Nat did the same and we soon 2 paintings almost identical-much to the amazement of onlookers!
I went through each stage of the painting in the same way as I do in the classes-Nat was able to follow my instructions with ease-even with onlookers watching!.
It showed what can be achieved with instruction, and I will see some of the people watching later in the year!

No comments: