Friday, April 18, 2008

Lydham WI

We had a late night tonight-we were over at Lydham WI to do a demo.By the time we got the car packed with everything it was 6.30pm and we were running slightly late.I like to get to the venue and get set up before the members have their meeting, as its distracting for them to have me and Bill carrying things backwards and forwards.We arrived at just turned 7 pm and were set up for 7.30pm.
While the members did their bits and pieces I judged the competion which was "A Piece of Art " there were some beautiful pictures to choose from and it was difficult to chose 1st,2nd and 3rd.

Then at 8pm it was my turn--I will post the pictures tomorrow of what I painted.

We met some lovely people there ,and as usual the food afterwards was just superb.So after chatting with everyone and by the time the car was packed up again it was late getting back.
Checked emails and Ive got a possible commissiion to do, so good night!

No comments: