Friday, April 04, 2008

Latest Newsletter

Well Ive sent out the latest newsletter to everyone who requested one--didn't realise how much time it would take up--I'm sure that as soon as I get used to the format of it , I will get quicker!
Its been an interesting few days with my brother in law showing me the shortcuts etc on the computer! I do need him back here to verify a few things that went in one ear and out the other mind!
Must admit am not the most computer literate of people, would rather spend my time painting than computing-but needs must and all that!
I have got to catch up with some housework too--I have a student travelling from Yorkshire next Friday for 4 days, Joyce will be having a mixture of one to ones and also joining in a class.
Ive been so busy working on the "Trio Of Sunflowers" commission that there hasn't been much dusting going on lately-still cant do everything.!Will have it all sorted by the time I pick Joyce up from the train station!!
Bill has been busy varnishing all the latest paintings for me--he is much better at it than me.They all have at least 3 coats of varnish before they go out, with 24 hours in between each coat.

No comments: