Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sold...


I painted this Squirrels Eye View a while ago but was never quite happy with it.. a big chunky 30in x 30in canvas ...
I decided to add a splash of autumn colour to it and entered it in the Church Stretton Arts Festival exhibition--and it had sold when we went to collect them from there this morning!

This painting has been one of my favourite ones ever since I painted it a short time ago-- 40in x 12in I just love the dramatic black and white with the splash of red in the corner. A lovely lady fell in love with it at first sight at Burwarton Show last Thursday---problem was there were no card machines working as there is no phone signal in the area--luckily she managed to find her brother who was happy to help her out with a loan of the money to buy it!!



No comments: