Friday, September 30, 2011

Chloe-Babes 18th Birthday

 It was lovely to have everyone together for my niece Chloe's 18th birthday last night....my lovely daughter Becki and her partner Wayne above...we had so many laughs with them both......
me and Bill -we had a busy day making a birthday cake and decorating it....
 Birthday Girl   -Chloe-Babe...where have the years gone to? I cant believe its so long ago I used to look after her when her mum went to work!
 Chloe's reaction when she opened her pressie off us....a weekend away at a lovely hotel...I had wrapped up one of the hotels business cards and tied it to a balloon for her...me and Bill have booked into the same hotel for  September 2012 so we will  have the reviews of Chloe and her boyfriend James by then!
waiting for our meals...
a great choice of meals--and everyones was just beautiful--we had steak and ale pie with blue cheese pastry crust---loads of it as well! And proper home made chips too......
Becki is the only person I know who cant go cross eyed! Here she is trying--we were all creased at her!
a lovely pic of my mum,Chloe and Becki
My brother Andrew,Chloe, sis in law Jan and Nat a Tat..
Chloe's niece Katy admiring the birthday cake....
well we can highly recommend the Boyne Arms pub in  Burwarton for meals--there were over 20 of us and all the meals came out together all cooked to perfection---

No comments: