Friday, February 11, 2011

Getting Ready For The Party!!!

Things are all falling into place for my 50th birthday /10th wedding anniversary party that we are having in March!
 We have been down to the rugby club this evening to see how we want the tables set out on the evening----Julie couldn't have been more helpful.
We had one of  our wedding receptions at the rugby club 10 years ago and we will be setting it out the same way as it worked well then!
I was lucky enough to get married on my 40th birthday which fell on a Wednesday and we had a lovely sit down meal for all the 48 close friends and family in the pub where me and Bill  had  originally met ---then we had a huge party at the rugby club the following Saturday for everyone --so it was like having 2 weddings really--with chance to recover in between!
We are having a pig roast to start and have got a disco and karaoke booked as well---so it will be a great night!
I'm really looking forward to it--I have a class during the day--as it was a bit of a last minute decision to have a party---but all we have to do is drop off all the helium balloons for the tables and also the banners late afternoon , then get ready to party! 
We have got friend and family traveling from all over the country to join us--and I'm sure it will be a great evening for everyone!

No comments: